Hello

From: Sam Ismail <dastar_at_wco.com>
Date: Sun Mar 1 22:37:51 1998

To: Jim Sciuto, "Gold Recovery Expert"
    http://www.tiac.net/users/quiksand/goldtek.htm

I invite you to take the time to discover the wonderful efforts a group
of dedicated individuals around the globe are engaged in to preserve
some of the historically significant vintage computer equipment that you
may be scrapping for its precious metals. In some cases, the machines
you are melting down have more historic value than any monetary value
you may be extracting from their circuits.

I realize this is how you make your living, but I think you will find
the efforts of these computer preservations at least interesting, if not
compelling.

Any assistance you can afford us in preserving the more rare artifacts
of our computer heritage that you come in contact with or possesion of
would be much appreciated. I invite you to visit the Vintage Computer
Festival web page:

http://www.siconic.com/vcf

Sincerely,

Sam Ismail