Zenith Luggable/DEC sw

From: Joe <rigdonj_at_intellistar.net>
Date: Mon Mar 2 15:15:55 1998

Larry,

  FWIW I've palyed with the AT&T 6300s quite a bit and they seem to be
completely IBM compatable even to the point of booting and running IBM
MS-DOS. The Zeniths were also extremely IBM compatable, so it's no surprise
that the 6300 disks will work in the Zenith. BTW I found two complete AT&T
doc/software packages in a trift store here if you interested. Doesn't look
like they were ever opened. ALL the docs and ALL the disks are there. They
also have several 6300s including a 6300+ (80286 CPU instead of 8086) in
the store if you're interested.

  Joe