SB180 (was Demography?)

From: Richard A. Cini <rcini_at_email.msn.com>
Date: Mon Mar 2 19:25:55 1998

Sam:

> 1 SB180 with SCSI adaptor and 20meg HD(also used frequently).

    I think that that is Steve Ciarcia's 64180-based SBC, which ran various
forms of CP/M. It was featured in the Sept and Oct 1985 issues of Byte
(which I just happen to have; I can fax you the article if you want).

    I'd love to get one of those...I even saw a message once in comp.os.cpm
that one of the co-authors was trying to work a deal with Steve to unearth
an old stock of those and offer them for sale.

Rich Cini/WUGNET
    <nospam_rcini_at_msn.com> (remove nospam_ to use)
    ClubWin! Charter Member (6)
    MCP Windows 95/Windows Networking