Setting-up a Sun shoebox.

From: Richard A. Cini <rcini_at_email.msn.com>
Date: Mon Mar 2 19:09:56 1998

    I finally got the various pieces together that I need to hopefully setup
a shoebox for my 3/50. I have a copy of NetBSD on CD-ROM, the shoebox, and
60mb tapes.

    My question is this: what is the best way to setup the shoebox with
NetBSD? I thought about hooking the shoebox and a CD up to a PeeCee and
trying to create a bootable tape (I don't know if this is even possible), or
copying the 68k distribution to the hard disk. If you read the FAQ on the
CD, it almost sounds like you need a bootable system to be able to install
it.

    Any thoughts??

Rich Cini/WUGNET
    <nospam_rcini_at_msn.com> (remove nospam_ to use)
    ClubWin! Charter Member (6)
    MCP Windows 95/Windows Networking