Demography?

From: David Wollmann <dwollmann_at_ibmhelp.com>
Date: Mon Mar 2 19:56:54 1998

Richard A. Cini wrote:

> an IBM Datamaster (blown F8 ROM :-( Now a useless POS)

I bet if I look in storage I still have a couple of parted-out S/23s
from which I could lift the ROM you need. Since I'm not much on the
electronics side of things (I'm just a poor board-swapper) give me the
numbers and a general idea of where it's located in the box and I'll see
if I have one. May take me a couple of weeks.

--
David Wollmann
DST / DST Data Conversion