A possible (future) classic.

From: Gary Oliver <go_at_ao.com>
Date: Tue Mar 3 00:43:48 1998

Apologies to the group for bringing up something that isn't
a classic (yet) but you should check out the disk drive
at:

    http://www.allelec.com

They are selling off a bunch of HP "Kittyhawk" drives. At present
they only have one size left (the 20 mbyte) model. Although this
drive isn't 10+ years old, (like all things) it will be eventually
and by then it may be too late to get one.

The drive is very small (about the size of the smallest PostIt(R)
pad.) HP claims it is the smallest hard drive ever made (1.3 inch)
and they don't make them anymore. I imagine it may be the smallest
hard disk that will ever be made, since flash is already more dense
than this drive. At any rate they are fairly inexpensive.

I bought several and am toying with making a few "ultra miniature"
computer accessories ("matchbox" computers?)

Just for formalities: I have no connection with this site or company
except as an occasional (satisfied) customer.

Check it out.

Gary