Demography?

From: Chris Halarewich <chrish_at_knet.kootenay.net>
Date: Tue Mar 3 02:35:38 1998

My Name is Chris Halarewich And I am 27 years old and live in Castlegar
British Columbia Canada

I first got a computer in 1985 it was a COLECO ADAM witch i used for about
5 years but my first interaction with a computer was in 1979-80 at
secondary school when i was 9 years old. We were one of the first pilot
school districts to get computers Apple ][ and ][+ im BC
my next computer wich i got after the adam was in the end of 1996 when i
got a AST Advantage Adventure 575plus. mainly collect older vic 20's
comodor 64 and old video games and systems like atari 2600 intevevision
colecovision mainly at thrift stores like salvation army because i like
seeing what's inside and what makes then tick..If i get anything
interesting i will post it here first.

Chris:)