AT&T 6300

From: Marvin <marvin_at_rain.org>
Date: Tue Mar 3 23:22:12 1998

Winfield Heagy wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know anything about the AT&T 6300? I've read a few
> descriptions on the Web, but was wondering if they are rare, difficult to

For what it is worth, I met a guy at the TRW swap meet who has about 6 or so
of the AT&T 6300. He mentioned a price of about $40 for a system and I
believe besides the box, monitor, and keyboard, it also included software
and manuals. If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll pass your name
along to him when I see him at the end of the month. I could post his name,
but I only know him my his location :).