Helios II disk drive - Sol-20

From: Marty <Marty_at_itgonline.com>
Date: Wed Mar 4 07:50:42 1998

 Here's a stretch. If anybody has a Helios II disk drive available for
 sale or trade I'd be eternally grateful. If Gary has any spare Persci
 drives I would be grateful to get one of those also. I have recently
 acquired a Sol-20 and have a NorthStar controller with a 5 1/4" floppy
 drive (which I haven't got up and running yet).

 I've got the Sol-20 up where I can see the monitor prompt '>' but
 there is garbage on the screen which I have yet been able to get rid
 of and attempts to load off a cpm diskette (that came with this
 package) have failed thus far.

 Thanks for any help or hints-

 Marty Mintzell
 email: marty_at_itgonline.com