Calc wars

From: Sam Ismail <dastar_at_wco.com>
Date: Wed Mar 4 11:07:34 1998

On Tue, 3 Mar 1998, Kip Crosby wrote:

> That's a very good point. A TI-85 is a 6 MHz Z80, a TI-92 is a 10 MHz 68K;
> they can both graph like bandits and are adequate game machines. I've
> always called them computers and, though my stand-straight-and-salute
> loyalty is to HP, I have harbored impure thoughts about a 92; just never
> quite parted with the $160 for one. (Now, if I could hook a Kittyhawk to a
> 92....)

Wow! I never thought I was playing with such power. This baby helped me
immensely in some calculus courses I took a couple years back. I gladly
paid $200 for it as it was another cool gizmo to add to my portfolio of
techno-gadgetry. Naturally all my class-mates were jealous. Who'da known
it would be a classic some day?

Sam Alternate e-mail: dastar_at_siconic.com
Computer Historian, Programmer, Musician, Philosopher, Athlete, Writer, Jackass

                   Coming Soon...Vintage Computer Festival 2.0
                   See http://www.siconic.com/vcf for details!