Victor 9000

From: Aaron Christopher Finney <A_Finney_at_wfi-inc.com>
Date: Wed Mar 4 19:51:45 1998

Hi Sam,

Is this the circa 1980 Dos-ish machine from Canada? I'd be interested....is
it yours? I live just north of Orange County (Glendora) and I could go pick
it up.

Thanks,

Aaron

BTW, no pressure on that ATR8000, but did you trade it away? I'm only
asking again because there was a rumour of one on ebay that I'll bid on if
so....

At 09:34 AM 3/4/98 -0800, you wrote:

>Does anyone in Orange County, California want a Victor 9000?
>

>Sam Alternate e-mail:
dastar_at_siconic.com
----
>Computer Historian, Programmer, Musician, Philosopher, Athlete, Writer,
Jackass