Info needed on Microbee, System 80, Pencil II, TI 99/4

From: Adam Jenkins <adam_at_merlin.net.au>
Date: Thu Mar 5 01:53:47 1998

>Microbee
>--------
>I believe the DIN socket at the rear right-hand corner is a combined power
>supply, cassette in/out and composite video out socket. Can anyone tell me
>the pinouts?

I have one of these, but I'm afraid I can't help - the version you speak
of should be the Microbee 64 with the Computer-in-a-book combined
disk/drive power supply etc. I only have details for the 16k version.
Nevertheless I'll try digging them up and see if they help, but hopefully
someone else will be able to tell you more. The manuals I have lack
details.

>System 80
>---------
>Originally this had an RF modulator, but the one I have has been very
>heavily hacked. Can someone give me the pinouts for the video DIN socket?

I can do this. :) Going on the diagram I have here, we have:

     / \
    / | \
   / | \
  5 | 4
      2

where 1 is +5v, 4 is video output, and 5 is ground.

I have most (if not all) of the manuals for the System 80, including some
doubles here.

Adam.