CLASSICCMP partial digest 346

From: Chris Chiesa <cchi_at_lle.rochester.edu>
Date: Fri Mar 6 07:47:34 1998

Hi. I'm new. But enough chatter. I see Bruce Lane <kyrrin_at_jps.net> is
interested in uVAX II GPX video boards... That brings to mind the set
of VCB02 boards-cables-and-keyboards which I've got "stranded" in London
after a failed attempt to get them to Rochester, NY, from mid-Scotland
"on the cheap." I'd love to hear from anybody who a) can get them from
London to Rochester (or even just to the USA) cheap or free, or b) is IN
or NEAR London and has an interest in them and something to trade which
is already IN the USA... I know this is a long shot, but hey, I had to
make a grand, if weird, entrance...

Chris Chiesa
  cchi_at_lle.rochester.edu