Strange PCjr found

From: David Wollmann <dwollmann_at_ibmhelp.com>
Date: Fri Mar 6 14:01:32 1998

At 09:42 AM 3/6/98 +0000, you wrote:
>No, this is the same depth and width but taller, this box is mounted
>on top. I'm going by there to pick it up later today. I'll post
>pictures of it afterwards on my website.

The sidecar you're describing provides an interface from the stacker box to
the bus connection on the side of the jr and connects to both the stacker
and the jr. It may or may not have a parallel port on it too. Did I guess
right?

>On 6 Mar 98 at 8:31, Marty wrote:
>
>> I have a PCJr with a box (dimensions are same depth and height as
>> system unit but is about 2 1/2" wide) that is mounted on the right
>> hand side of the system unit and contains a parallel port. Is this
>> what you are describing?
>>
>> Marty
>>

>-----
>David Williams - Computer Packrat
>dlw_at_neosoft.com
>http://www.neosoft.com/~dlw

Thank you,

David Wollmann
dwollmann_at_ibmhelp.com
DST ibmhelp.com Technical Support
http://www.ibmhelp.com/
--
Support for legacy IBM products.
Data, document and file conversion for legacy