Datanumerics DL8A is here! Have a peek _at_ ...

From: Allison J Parent <allisonp_at_world.std.com>
Date: Fri Mar 6 23:51:47 1998

<>I supose the solution is for him to build a 1702 reader (which is a lot
<>simpler than the programmer!) and to read the EPROMs himself.

Propose a slightly labor intensive but very practiceable method.

Once the machine is operational step through the eporms using the front
pannel and write down the data on a sheet of paper...it's only 1024 bytes.
it can be then typed into another machine and stored, disassembled or
whatever. Hand disassembly of 1024 bytes it's not that bad, I've done
it in the past.

Allison