Apple IIc

From: Sam Ismail <dastar_at_wco.com>
Date: Sat Mar 7 02:08:56 1998

On Fri, 6 Mar 1998, J. Maynard Gelinas wrote:

> plug from Mouser? And hell, while I'm at it, where can I find a
> terminal program with x/y/zmodem capabilities? Is there anything like
> XIO2PC on the Atari for the Apple? Anyone know of a web page which

Try looking for a copy of ProTerm. It was pretty much the standard
terminal program for the Apple 2 in its heyday.

Try posting a request for this program on comp.sys.apple2 on the UseNet.

Sam Alternate e-mail: dastar_at_siconic.com
Computer Historian, Programmer, Musician, Philosopher, Athlete, Writer, Jackass

                   Coming Soon...Vintage Computer Festival 2.0
                   See http://www.siconic.com/vcf for details!