Old computer still accessible on internet?

From: Roger Merchberger <zmerch_at_northernway.net>
Date: Sat Mar 7 11:51:41 1998

;-) Clearing the snow from my glasses, I saw Aaron Christopher Finney typed:

>The one that I like the best and is *free* is Tera Term. You can find it
>at http://www.windows95.com in the network tools section. It has been
>rock-solid and has a lot of nifty features, as well as all kinds of
>emulations. In fact, I am using it right now, via my unix box at work....

Here's my two cents.... and it pertains!

I use NetTerm -- it can be used as a standard Telnet client, and it can
also be used as a standard telecommunications software (to connect to
BBS's, etc.). AAMAF, it's the only one that I've found that works well with
my Tandy 200 when I want to xfer files between my laptop and my WinNT box.

(oh, and it does work very well for *nix boxen as well.)

Hope this helps,
"Merch"
--
Roger Merchberger       | If at first you don't succeed,
Owner, MerchWare        | nuclear warhead disarmament should