PSU

From: Max Eskin <maxeskin_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun Mar 8 16:49:41 1998

OK, despite your warnings, I pulled my AT motherboard out of its case
and put it into the PS/2 tower case. It fits reasonably well
physically, but I AM having a bit of trouble with the power supply
conversion. I have pretty much figured out how to wire the psu
to the motherboard, but the problem is the power good line. What
is it, and what would I need to hook it up to for the PSU and MB to
think that the power is good? (this is line 1 of P8 on most AT
motherboards)