Epson HX-20

From: Doug Yowza <yowza_at_yowza.com>
Date: Mon Mar 9 00:07:11 1998

On Mon, 9 Mar 1998, Joe wrote:

> I just found two Epson HX-20 computers with expansion units, plug-in
> printers and plug-in micro-cassette drives. I've seen lots of these
> computers but not the other items. Can anyone tell me about them? What's
> a setup like this worth? Everthing is in PERFECT condtion, but no books,
> tapes or anything else included.

I was thinking about getting one of these myself, and I checked and found
both ribbons and tapes still available (I think it was on Epson's Canadian
site). I don't think there's a bid enough market for these things to
come up with a pricing guide. Most people still give this stuff away for
free since it's worthless to them.

I'll give you $40 for one to kill two birds with one stone: I'll get an
HX-20, and we'll establish the going market price for them.

-- Doug