TRS-90

From: Grant Zozman <gzozman_at_escape.ca>
Date: Mon Mar 9 00:48:42 1998

Terry:

If you still have the Model II available, I would be more than happy to add this
machine to my collection. I would be willing to pay a nominal amount for your
time to package the system up; does $50.00 sound reasonable? In addition, I
would pay all shipping costs, and would pay you with a US money order.

Please let me know if this is agreeable to you. Thanks!

Grant Zozman
gzozman_at_escape.ca