AT&T 6300

From: Ward Donald Griffiths III <gram_at_cnct.com>
Date: Mon Mar 9 07:54:47 1998

Les Berry wrote:

> >Hmm? It must be the contrast between the white 3B2 cases and the black
> >fronts of the 6300s, because I've always thought the 6300 was as ugly
> >as party politics. The 7300 (and 3B1), now that's another story.
>
> Well my 3B2 and 6300 cases match exactly. (Brown bottom, white tops, black
> inserts, etc.)

Check for the suffix WGS after 6300. The 6300 WGS (_much_ more PC
compatible than the original) had that color scheme, the original had
a mostly black front. Does it have the DB-25 video connector? I'll
accept an interim color change that I might have missed -- I only
dealt with AT&T equipment when the WGS systems were just appearing
and the original 6300 and 6300+ had been discontinued -- but the
store kept so much old stuff in inventory that I shouldn't have
missed anything like that.
--
Ward Griffiths
Dylan:  How many years must some people exist,