Off on my travels...

From: Philip.Belben_at_powertech.co.uk <(Philip.Belben_at_powertech.co.uk)>
Date: Mon Mar 9 11:09:27 1998

I have, at some what short notice, been told I am going to Taiwan
tomorrow (for two weeks). :-(

I shall be able to redirect my e-mail, but past experience of such
things shows that I usually get my list subscription forcibly set to
"postpone" after about a week under such conditions.

However, (and this is the real point of the message), I shall probably
have some space for souvenirs on the return journey. Does anyone on the
list know of _any_ Taiwannese computer equipment which could be
considered a classic? (Preferably not a PC clone!)

Philip.