AT&T 6300

From: Les Berry <lfb107_at_psu.edu>
Date: Mon Mar 9 11:54:06 1998

At 08:54 AM 3/9/98 -0500, Ward Donald Griffiths III wrote:
>> Well my 3B2 and 6300 cases match exactly. (Brown bottom, white tops, black
>> inserts, etc.)
>
>Check for the suffix WGS after 6300. The 6300 WGS (_much_ more PC
>compatible than the original) had that color scheme, the original had
>a mostly black front. Does it have the DB-25 video connector? I'll
>accept an interim color change that I might have missed -- I only
>dealt with AT&T equipment when the WGS systems were just appearing
>and the original 6300 and 6300+ had been discontinued -- but the
>store kept so much old stuff in inventory that I shouldn't have
>missed anything like that.

I don't recall if there was a "WGS" or not (in storage now) but it does have
the 25 pin video connector. The color scheme is brownish-black base with
the top being approx 1 1/2" white bordered and about half of the middle
section being black, the other half, or course, depending on the color of
the drives in the system. Sorry the above is so confusing.

Les