Started up the S/34 - It runs.

From: David Wollmann <dwollmann_at_ibmhelp.com>
Date: Tue Mar 10 16:33:33 1998

At 02:13 PM 3/10/98, you wrote:
>Phillip,
>
> Thanks for the info. I picked up a bunch of original IBM disks that I
>think are for a S 34. I wonder if they're worth preserving or should I
>just reformat tem for use in my machines?

If you want I'll trade you some new 8" diskettes for the S/34 diskettes. I
think I can still get the 8" "flippy" style that can be used as either 1 or
2D--otherwise I'm sure I can scrape together a box or two of IBM disks that
have already been archived. That way you have your disks, and I can dump
the S/34 stuff to a CD-ROM and add it to the archives. We never get any IBM
requests for the S/34 stuff anymore, but I'd still like to be able to make
it available to museums and collectors.

Thank you,

David Wollmann
dwollmann_at_ibmhelp.com
DST ibmhelp.com Technical Support
http://www.ibmhelp.com/
--
Support for legacy IBM products.
Data, document and file conversion for legacy