Terminals in my way...

From: Roger Merchberger <zmerch_at_northernway.net>
Date: Tue Mar 10 22:19:39 1998

;-) Clearing the snow from my glasses, I saw Russ Blakeman typed:

>To first update all of you on the three terminals I advertised before,
>the two Digitals are presently spoken for and the Visual 102 w/keyboard
>is still available. I need $5 plus shipping for it and an answer before
>the 15th or it finds a hole to fill in the nearby dump.

Does it work, or is it fixable???

>I also have three Hewlett Packard 700/44 terminals with keyboards that
>look just like new and work great. Not sure which emulations they can do
>but while going through the setup before I saw quite a few. These have a
>current loop connector as well as a 25 pin RS-232 connector on back. I
>need $10 each plus shipping (pretty light for their size) or all three
>for $25 plus shipping. I'll hang onto these as I have money into them
>(swapped for labor charge equivalent) but I do need to find out soon
>before I bury them in my storage building for a while.

Also, are any of these still available? I may be requiring a terminal or
two in the near future...

Please let me know, and thanks!
Roger "Merch" Merchberger
--
Roger Merchberger       | If at first you don't succeed,
Owner, MerchWare        | nuclear warhead disarmament should