Terminals in my way...

From: Russ Blakeman <rhblake_at_bbtel.com>
Date: Wed Mar 11 16:56:38 1998

Roger Merchberger wrote:

> ;-) Clearing the snow from my glasses, I saw Russ Blakeman typed:
>
> >To first update all of you on the three terminals I advertised before,
> >the two Digitals are presently spoken for and the Visual 102 w/keyboard
> >is still available. I need $5 plus shipping for it and an answer before
> >the 15th or it finds a hole to fill in the nearby dump.
>
> Does it work, or is it fixable???

Powers up and boots to a point where it seems it wants to tie to the
mainframe. Other than that it's an "as-is" deal as I have no way to test it
further. It weighs 25 lbs for shipping with the keyboard.

> >I also have three Hewlett Packard 700/44 terminals with keyboards that
> >look just like new and work great. Not sure which emulations they can do
> >but while going through the setup before I saw quite a few. These have a
> >current loop connector as well as a 25 pin RS-232 connector on back. I
> >need $10 each plus shipping (pretty light for their size) or all three
> >for $25 plus shipping. I'll hang onto these as I have money into them
> >(swapped for labor charge equivalent) but I do need to find out soon
> >before I bury them in my storage building for a while.
>
> Also, are any of these still available? I may be requiring a terminal or
> two in the near future...

I have the two as I told you last night and each weighs 20 lbs incl keyboard.
You could have both for $15 plus shipping on 40 lbs.

If you want all of these it's 65 lbs shipping and the $20 for the items ($5
for the Visual, $15 for both 700/44's). I need either and address or at least
a zip code to calculate the shipping by both UPS and USPS. I'll be able to
give you a total for a money order once I have the zipcode.

 Russ Blakeman
     RB Custom Services / Rt. 1 Box 62E / Harned, KY USA 40144
         Phone: (502) 756-1749 / Data/Fax:(502) 756-6991
         Email: rhblake_at_bbtel.com or rhblake_at_bigfoot.com
           Website: http://members.tripod.com/~RHBLAKE/

       * Parts/Service/Upgrades and more for MOST Computers*