Zenith Luggable/DEC sw

From: Lawrence Walker <lwalker_at_mail.interlog.com>
Date: Tue Mar 10 04:19:02 1998

On 2 Mar 98 at 12:24, Allison J Parent wrote:

> < I imagine I was just lucky and the DEC disks came in to the
> <shop separately, but a nagging idea of the Rainbows ability to boot
> <msdos came to mind. I also finally found a DEC k-b for a long-dormant
> <Rainbow which has a 5meg Seagate. When I get the 15-pin video cable
> <I'll be able to check further.
>
> Rainbows did run MSdos versions 1.1 and 2.11.. I may even have a copy of
> 2.11(rx50).
>
> Allison

  Sorry, Allison . Imissed this post in arecent glut of e-mail.
Thanks for the offer but I'll likely be down-loading all I can use
from the fi. site. If it turns out that I'm unable to use the images
I'll get back to you.
BTW I still have the PDP-8/e/f/m maintenance manual . If there's any
section that you would like photocopied let me know

ciao larry

lwalkerN0spaM_at_interlog.com