Slow week

From: John R. Keys Jr. <jrkeys_at_concentric.net>
Date: Wed Mar 11 23:27:39 1998

Well this has been really a slow wek on the finds. today I picked up IBM
6156 portable disk drive bay that holds 3 drives for the IBM RT PC. I got
the user manual and the service manual with it for $25 at Goodwill. Picked
up a MAc 512ke unit that I've been looking for at a thrift for 80 cents
does not work, no screen display. Picked a complete manual set for the NCR
PC6 along with 4 setup disk. A AST Bravo/286 for 80 cents without monitor
or key broad have not tested it yet. today I also picked about 30 books and
manuals covering all makes of hardware and some software titles. I've got
hurry and a warehouse setup for the museum. Well that's it for now I will
list some of the other items later. Keep computing !! John