I have located Heaven... and it's inside ATS.

From: Zane H. Healy <healyzh_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu Mar 12 23:52:26 1998

>(yes, AOL - biggest computer rooms I have ever seen - _hundreds_ of
>serious machines, but all recent).

Ah, you mean their collection of Auspex File Servers, they are one of
Auspexes two major customers. Interesting Hardware, I got to check out the
hardware on their latest yesterday, they're really packing the drives in
the new machines. Still trying to figure out how all the data on the new
machines can be backed up in a timely manner.

                        Zane

| Zane H. Healy | UNIX Systems Adminstrator |
| healyzh_at_ix.netcom.com (primary) | Linux Enthusiast |
| healyzh_at_holonet.net (alternate) | Classic Computer Collector |
| For Empire of the Petal Throne and Traveller Role Playing, |
| see http://www.dragonfire.net/~healyzh/ |
| For the collecting of Classic Computers with info on them. |
| see http://www.dragonfire.net/~healyzh/museum.html |