I have located Heaven... and it's inside ATS.

From: William Donzelli <william_at_ans.net>
Date: Thu Mar 12 21:32:18 1998

> See ya later, I'm gonna see what else I can find!

You, sir, have not seen many real computer rooms. Some of the plainest
looking buildings have the most impressive computer rooms. Of those that I
frequent, the best have been MCI sites (old things - VAXen, HP1000s, IBM
S/1s, etc.), banks (big IBM iron, _including_ S/360 remnants), and AOL
(yes, AOL - biggest computer rooms I have ever seen - _hundreds_ of
serious machines, but all recent).

William Donzelli
william_at_ans.net