NYTIMES article

From: Charles E. Fox <foxvideo_at_wincom.net>
Date: Fri Mar 13 05:31:13 1998

At 02:41 PM 3/12/98 -0800, you wrote:

>That NY Times article that Charles Fox mentioned requires a username and
>password to access. Charles, could you pull that from the web site and
>post it here for all to see?
>

>Sam Alternate e-mail:
dastar_at_siconic.com
----
>Computer Historian, Programmer, Musician, Philosopher, Athlete, Writer,
Jackass

>                   Coming Soon...Vintage Computer Festival 2.0
>                   See http://www.siconic.com/vcf for details!

	Hi,Sam:
	When I went after that article early yesterday morning I got in OK, but
when I tried later was rejected...not being in the U.S. I was interested as
a result of providing a little information on a Samsung S300 for one of the
writers.
	As an aside, the computer video ran on local cable but I have not had much
feedback. At present I am starting another one: "Seventy five years of home
movies".
							Regards
							Charlie Fox