Old Sony Z80 comp...

From: Adam Fritzler <afritz_at_iname.com>
Date: Fri Mar 13 12:18:47 1998

On Fri, 13 Mar 1998, Greg Troutman wrote:

> Mine seems functional too, as I get typical bootstrap activities, but I
> don't have a video cable to see what's really going on. Can anyone tell
> me the pinout so I can make one? And of course, if I get video, I'll
> too need help with software... I've found very little mention of this
> machine via search engines.

If you have the Genlocker, plug in a TV set into the 'Sync' BNC connector
(the 4th one on the right, on the left side of the box). Then switch the
switch next to it to 'BW' instead of 'Sync'. It's black and white, but
the best posible without a RGB monitor capable of that. It seems to work
ok. (Still not much good without an OS...)

Adam

   Adam Fritzler
   afritz_at_iname.com
   http://www.afritz.base.org