BBS Server/Clinet Software

From: Max Eskin <maxeskin_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat Mar 14 12:33:09 1998

There are plenty of free and shareware BBS programs on the 'net.
Check out www.cdrom.com (SimTel) and www.filelibrary.com (Channel 1)
for stuff. Channel 1 needs you to register, by the way. Here is a
question for you all: How is it done that several people can dial up
a BBS at the same number and all connect?
>Hello. A while back, I was asking about BBS stuff. Does anyone have a
BBS