What's with the raw HTML?

From: lisard_at_zetnet.co.uk <(lisard_at_zetnet.co.uk)>
Date: Sat Mar 14 17:01:52 1998

anthony clifton:
   :Er...most ISPs (except the really big guys where all bets are off)

really big guys...? well, aside from the hourlies, who would that be?
aside from aol and compuserve (which don't sell internet access, they
sell a nice new toy) the largest over here is really demon internet,
with 90k users. what about over there? are there very big companies
there that aren't the "pretend" ones?

(we're assuming you meant compushite and arseholes online in your
original comment, however.)

our experience of ISPs is generally good, except that they all seem to
have bandwidth problems. maybe that's because stuck as we are right
between america and europe, we're in the middle of nowhere. ;> ;>

anyway, this is way off-topic, so to bring it back on:
what machine did the first tcp implementation pootle along on? also
what's the smallest machine tcp has lived on so far?

-- Communa (together) we remember... we'll see you falling
you know soft spoken changes nothing to sing within her...

Net-Tamer V 1.08X - Test Drive