HP OmniShare

From: Doug Yowza <yowza_at_yowza.com>
Date: Sat Mar 14 17:47:11 1998

While not a classic by any means, I scored a pair of HP OmniShare
prototypes today. Has anybody ever heard of these things before? They
are obscure freaks of compunature: pen-based, LCD display, and a little
box (small, but not designed to be portable) with PCMCIA, ethernet, and a
couple of phone jacks. I can post pix if there's interest.

Here's a press clipping from Nov 1994:

HP Intros OmniShare -- Hewlett-Packard has announced OmniShare
conferencer, the first of a family of document conferencing products which
feature simultaneous voice and data transmission. The pen and
tablet-based product is capable of receiving, storing and transmitting
faxed documents which can be annotated while voice transmissions discuss
possible changes and additions.

-- Doug