Old IBM's...

From: William Donzelli <william_at_ans.net>
Date: Mon Mar 16 22:22:46 1998

> In my case, it's not the dearth of technical information that makes me
> not collect old IBMs; it's the over-abundance in my area of old IBMs to
> collect. There's no CHALLENGE in it! I could fill my entire house with
> just the equipment I get offered on a monthly basis!

If you say that you are being offered S/360 and 370 stuff (or even S/3), I
am going to have to kill you for turning it down. Then I need to rent a
BIG truck.

Somehow, I think that you probably mean S/3x stuff, whick really is a bit
common.

And whatever you do (or anyone on this list), NEVER turn down the TCMs
(Thermal Conduction Modules - they look like serious integrated circuits
with 1000+ pins) from the 308x and 3090 series machines. They are
apparently in VERY short supply.

William Donzelli
william_at_ans.net