Apple 1 at Fry's!

From: Uncle Roger <sinasohn_at_ricochet.net>
Date: Tue Mar 17 00:38:36 1998

At 11:50 PM 3/16/98 -0600, you wrote:
>For those in Silicon Valley who haven't been to the new Fry's in
>Sunnyvale: go check out CHAC's Apple 1 on display. Unlike the gaudy Mayan
>and Aztec themes of some other recent Fry's, this one has sort of an art
>deco theme with large posters of HP35s, Xerox Altos, and other machines
>worthy of worship.

Nah, don't need to. Had it in my living room for a night a couple of years
ago. 8^)

(Well, actually, it was all packaged for transport and I didn't dare open
it up, so maybe I will...)

Uncle Roger "There is pleasure pure in being mad
roger_at_sinasohn.com that none but madmen know."
Roger Louis Sinasohn & Associates
San Francisco, California http://www.sinasohn.com/