History of OSs?

From: David Wollmann <dwollmann_at_ibmhelp.com>
Date: Tue Mar 17 10:15:35 1998

Does anyone know of a more-or-less comprehensive history of Operating
Systems online? I'd like to come up to speed on the OSs that are being
discussed here--some of them sound very interesting.

I'd be very interested to see a geneology tree--I've noticed some Unix
genes in DOS (few) and I'm told it was based in part on things CP/M was
doing at the time.

--
David Wollmann			|
dwollmann_at_ibmhelp.com		| Support for legacy IBM products.