System names

From: Daniel A. Seagraves <DSEAGRAV_at_toad.xkl.com>
Date: Tue Mar 17 11:41:15 1998

[Not familiar with Sailormoon]

I'd suggest http://super.win.or.jp/~doi/smoon
It's Hitoshi Doi's archive, and it's pretty well loaded.
Set your browser up for ShiftJIS/JIS fonts, and it looks
really cool, as you can see the actual katakana in the names.

As far as I can push it, only Ami (Sailor Mercury's) palmtop belongs
on the list, since it was apparently made in Silver Millenium times
and is therefore about 1000 years old.

If you need more information, mail me privately and I'll talk my head off.
:)
-------