System names

From: Daniel A. Seagraves <DSEAGRAV_at_toad.xkl.com>
Date: Tue Mar 17 11:46:36 1998

[Girls in short skirts...]
That has NOTHING TO DO WITH IT! (Well... maybe a LITTLE...)
I think it's a wonderful story! The girls running around in
skimpy outfits has little/nothing to do with it.
(I have to bang this into Jeff's head, he's always making ecchi remarks
about that...)

[Jupiter Saves...]
Oh! You wrote that? Cool!
I went and played it once, my parent were annoyed as I was supposed to be
finding something important for them.

[Worse...]
If you think naming machines after Senshi is bad, I have a sailormoon
tape (In japanese!) that I play in my car. Made it myself from .mp2's
on the internet. I can sing along to most of it and actually keep time/
not screw word up. Of course, I haven't the foggiest what I'm saying,
but it gets my brother to shut up. It's all good.

BTW, Ami is my favorite. Any chance of doing an Ami Saves the World game?
-------