Question for the Faq - If there is one.

From: John Foust <jfoust_at_threedee.com>
Date: Wed Mar 18 09:19:52 1998

Sam Ismail <dastar_at_wco.com> wrote:
>This may as well be the official location since the "official" location is
>inaccessible. I hereby declare Doug's address above the new official web
>address since nobody else will.

I'll also volunteer to host a copy of the FAQ web page(s). I'll even
help edit, write or update it - but you weren't asking for a new
maintainer, were you?

>B) It doesn't get sent out to new subscribers
>C) People ignore it

There's a few ways to handle this: send out a subscribe/unsubscribe/FAQ
post every month, or put a short .signature on the digest or on every
message, for a day once every couple weeks.

- John
Jefferson Computer Museum <http://www.threedee.com/jcm>