Question for the Faq - If there is one.

From: Ward Donald Griffiths III <gram_at_cnct.com>
Date: Thu Mar 19 00:32:41 1998

John Foust wrote:

> There's a few ways to handle this: send out a subscribe/unsubscribe/FAQ
> post every month, or put a short .signature on the digest or on every
> message, for a day once every couple weeks.

Problem there is that it has to be plugged into the listserver by
the owner. Bill hasn't been around for a little while, probably
due to work schedule. I hope he shows up again soon, he tends to
insert a bit of sanity into this madhouse. (Other than Bill, I'd
say Allison is the best around here for keeping us within the
intended subjects).
--
Ward Griffiths
Dylan:  How many years must some people exist,