Irreverence to irrelevance

From: Joe Thiemann <jthiemann_at_castleton.com>
Date: Wed Mar 18 10:09:08 1998

        A private news server is a Bad Thing for those of us sitting at
work with a firewall inbetween ourselves and the net. I do not think I
will have much success convincing the firewall admins to allow news
traffic to go through.

Joachim Thiemann
DSP Coder, Castleton Network Systems
I doubt therefore I might be.