Irreverence to irrelevance

From: Sam Ismail <dastar_at_wco.com>
Date: Wed Mar 18 10:25:24 1998

On Wed, 18 Mar 1998, Wirehead Prime wrote:

> As for below, I quoted Sam's entire post because the last time I had to
> deal with him I found that he would twist what he had originally said and

...uh huh...

> what I had said and that people picking up my post but not his assumed
> that I was the aggressor. Posting unnecessary bytes is the only way to
> insure that everyone can see what's really happening ...not filtered
> through someone else's bitterness and foul language.

The message was ALREADY POST PUBLICLY FOR ALL TO SEE you fucking genius!

> If he starts a new group and it's run so much better that it becomes more
> popular and nobody comes here anymore then so be it. But to sit there
> and say that this group should die because he, personally, doesn't like
> some of the people here and to make statements insulting anyone who
> doesn't agree with his point of view is just mean. There's no reason for
> it and I think it reveals his TRUE motivations.

Then do something about it and keep your hormonally imbalanced emotional
outbursts to private e-mail.

P.S. From the ClassicCmp FAQ:

2.8 Can I type obscenities about Microsoft in ALL CAPS!?!
    (Or, in general, be unreasonable with reagard to advocacy posts?)

Check your anti-MS baggage at the door, please. For that matter, drop
any posts that serve only to perpetuate the holy wars.

This is not your crusade, Anthony.

Sam Alternate e-mail: dastar_at_siconic.com
Computer Historian, Programmer, Musician, Philosopher, Athlete, Writer, Jackass

                   Coming Soon...Vintage Computer Festival 2.0
                   See http://www.siconic.com/vcf for details!