VAXstation $55/OBO

From: jpero_at_cgo.wave.ca <(jpero_at_cgo.wave.ca)>
Date: Wed Mar 18 06:03:47 1998

> I thought one of you VAX heads might be interested in this (please excuse
> the formatting):
>
> DEC VAXstation 4000 VLC: This is some

Finally now i have that name to 3 motherboards I have of that kind!
Thank you! :) How good are these boards for and how powerful
compared to other vaxstation?

> equipment that is of no use to me and I know
> nothing
> about. I don't know if it works, and am
> selling it as is.
> Therefore I'm not wanting alot for it
> ether.______Here
> is a list of everything that comes with
> it._____Slimline
> VS48K case w/PS, motherboard 50pin SCSI on
> board, video card, misc ports, 6-72pin simm
> sockets, Main chip# 213415904
> TC150HC8CY-0005, No HD.__Storage Expansion
> case w/PS, TZ30 SCSI Tape drive (installed),
> No
> HD.__VT320-CZ Amber
> monitor(Working)__ECserver 90L+ DSRVG-M
> w/power adapter___DECXM-M__LK401-AA
> Keyboard__Coax cable, power cables, misc other
> cables______________ This equipment sold AS

Excuse me? What is that ECserver 90L?
Amber? Are you sure it's amber color not paper white or green and
what is viewable size?

Thanks!

 Jason D.

> IS.
> Buyer pays shipping. It should cost in the
> area of
> about $35 to ship. PLEASE Serious interested
> buyers only.
>
> For sale by private party
>
> (608) 365-6715 [Day]
>
> (608) 365-6715 [Eve]