Sam's Outburst was Re: Irreverence to irrelevance

From: Joe <rigdonj_at_intellistar.net>
Date: Wed Mar 18 12:27:02 1998

At 08:25 AM 3/18/98 -0800, you wrote:
>On Wed, 18 Mar 1998, Wirehead Prime wrote:
>
>> As for below, I quoted Sam's entire post because the last time I had to
>> deal with him I found that he would twist what he had originally said and
>
>...uh huh...
>
>> what I had said and that people picking up my post but not his assumed
>> that I was the aggressor. Posting unnecessary bytes is the only way to
>> insure that everyone can see what's really happening ...not filtered
>> through someone else's bitterness and foul language.
>
>The message was ALREADY POST PUBLICLY FOR ALL TO SEE you fucking genius!

  Hmmm, more of that "common courtesy and respect" that you said we should
all have?

>> If he starts a new group and it's run so much better that it becomes more
>> popular and nobody comes here anymore then so be it. But to sit there
>> and say that this group should die because he, personally, doesn't like
>> some of the people here and to make statements insulting anyone who
>> doesn't agree with his point of view is just mean. There's no reason for
>> it and I think it reveals his TRUE motivations.
>
>Then do something about it and keep your hormonally imbalanced emotional
>outbursts to private e-mail.

   Since you posted the topic publicly, it should be answered publicly.
Especially since it concerns to operation and possibly existance of this
mailing list.

>P.S. From the ClassicCmp FAQ:
>
>2.8 Can I type obscenities about Microsoft in ALL CAPS!?!
> (Or, in general, be unreasonable with reagard to advocacy posts?)
>
>Check your anti-MS baggage at the door, please. For that matter, drop
>any posts that serve only to perpetuate the holy wars.
>
>This is not your crusade, Anthony.

    You're the only one that seems to be on a crusade! A crusade to
destroy this mailing list! If you're so unhappy with it and the people on
it, why don't you unsubscribe and go start your own?

   Joe