Irreverence to irrelevance

From: Wirehead Prime <wirehead_at_retrocomputing.com>
Date: Wed Mar 18 12:38:57 1998

It also doesn't prohibit discussions about reminscing etc. But you've
railed against that in past. Why are you so tolerant of bad language but
not reminiscing when you use bad language but don't reminisce? I would
think that, if you were reasonable and your intentions were pure, that
you'd give others the same latitude that you give yourself.

Anthony Clifton - Wirehead