New to List

From: David C. Jenner <djenner_at_halcyon.com>
Date: Wed Mar 18 16:54:55 1998

A reminder to all who run a newsreader with filters (or a kill file).
You can eliminate much noise with good filters. I see very few postings
from this group with profanity in them, for example, and have added
certain keywords to the filters that eliminate postings of undesirable
nature or origin. They go directly to the trash. Sure, I may miss
something good, but I don't get anything "bad".

Dave