Osborne OCC 1 Drive C:

From: Dan Stephans II <adept_at_mcs.com>
Date: Wed Mar 18 18:31:05 1998

I just acquired a couple of Osborne 1's and one of the two of them has a
Drive C: in it. I got some docs with the boxes but nothing describing
this exciting little add-on. I've scoured the classic computer mailing
list archives and I've found a previous question (from may of last year)
on just this topic, unfortunately nobody really knew anything then. Any
help or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers and thanks,
  Dan

ps -- I'm currently in dire need of a CRT for a TRS-80 Model 12.