[bcw_at_u.washington.edu: Re: Apology, Info, Etc...]

From: J. Maynard Gelinas <jmg_at_iac.net>
Date: Wed Mar 18 20:32:38 1998

        Folks I just received this in private email from Bill
Whitson. I rarely break rules of privacy like this, but the
information here affects _so_ many people. Depending on what happens
I may unsubscribe from this list. I want everyone to know that I've
learned some wonderful things here and feel I've 'met' some amazing
players in the high technology arena. May we meet again!

Take Care,
J. Maynard Gelinas